END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA")
THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("EULA") IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND TRAVERSE, INC. ("TRAVERSE") REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE TRAVERSE MOBILE APPLICATION (“APP”). BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE APP, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS EULA.
- License Traverse grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install, and use the App strictly in accordance with the terms of this EULA.
- User Restrictions You shall use the App strictly in accordance with the terms of this EULA and shall not: (a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, or decrypt the App; (b) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation, or derivative work from the App; (c) violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the App; (d) remove, alter, or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of Traverse or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors; (e) use the App for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose for which it is not designed or intended; (f) use the App for creating a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the App; (g) use the App to send automated queries to any website or to send any unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Intellectual Property Rights The App, including but not limited to all copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights are, and shall remain, the sole and exclusive property of Traverse.
- Term and Termination This EULA will remain in effect until terminated by you or Traverse. Traverse may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this EULA with or without prior notice. This EULA will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Traverse, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this EULA.
- Severability If any provision of this EULA is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this EULA will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Modification of EULA Traverse reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace this EULA at any time.
- Governing Law This EULA and any disputes arising out of or related hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of United Kingdom, without giving effect to its conflicts of laws rules or your actual state or country of residence.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS EULA, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS EULA, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE APP.
If you have any questions regarding this EULA, you may contact Traverse at firstname.lastname@example.org.