Short Description (250 chars)
Traverse is the only app combining mind maps, notes and flashcards, so you can master complex topics and never forget anything again. With visual notes to see the big picture and spaced repetition to review at the optimal time.
Traverse is the only app combining mind maps, notes and flashcards, so you can master complex topics and never forget anything again.
The visual notes ensure you can always see the big picture and never get overwhelmed. Evidence-based techniques like spaced repetition help you review at the optimal time.
Traverse is a visual learning tool that combines note-taking with mind mapping and spaced repetition flashcards.
Deeply grasp topics and remember for life with our learning method based on cognitive science.
WHY CHOOSE TRAVERSE?
Traverse is build the way humans learn. It covers the full learning cycle, where other tools only capture a part. From initial idea, to AHA moment, to a crystal clear and unforgettable mental image.
• See the big picture by visually mapping out your notes
• Use color coding, links and grouping to master the hardest subjects
• Perfect recall with our spaced repetition algorithm that helps you revise at the optimal time
• Dive deeper, add and connect all of your learning content and resources - whether text, PDF, audio, images, videos, code blocks or Latex math formulas
• Quickly create flashcards from anything by just selecting it and creating a cloze (fill-in-the-blank)
• Share your knowledge with your peers, and gain reputation in the community
• Or get inspired by the best maps, notes and flashcards others have already created
ROOTED IN COGNITIVE SCIENCE
Do you find yourself writing lots of notes but rarely revisiting them? Reading many books but failing to remember and apply the lessons in real life? Losing sight of the big picture in a pile of loose snippets of knowledge?
Traverse is the first tool that integrates the full human learning process as understood by the latest neuroscience, enabling you to:
• use visual encoding to gain deep and integrative concept understanding
• flatten the forgetting curve with cognitive load optimisation
• optimally space out revisions to learn more in less time
• use spatial memory for long-term retention and creative imagination
Learn and master any field faster than you imagined possible. Develop original ideas. Apply what you learn and improve your decision making.
Mind mapping, flashcards, note-taking, studying, learning, visual thinking, sketching, concept mapping
- Pomodoro timer