It's no secret that it's sometimes easier to forget biological pathways than other facts within medical school. We believe this may be due to Anki’s limited ability to connect SRS with concept maps of biological pathways.
So we have created a solution in conjunction with a software called Traverse, a platform I’ve mentioned in previous posts, that we think will take memorizing biological pathways to the next level.
What is it?
- Each step of the most common biological pathways organized visually
- SRS flashcards of each step that allows you to move around the map
- Freedom to build off these common pathways. For example, you can connect our Kreb’s Cycle with your own map of the Urea Cycle.
How do I access it?
- You can access the Kreb’s Cycle pathway here.
- Stay tuned for future pathways.
Does it cost money?
- No, it's free :)
What if I have questions?
- Here is a 1 minute tutorial
- For any questions about the map or future suggestions feel free to ask them in the comments below.
- If you have questions about navigating the new interface you can ask them on Q&A board
Want to suggest a future pathway?
- Feel free to suggest any future biological pathways you want created in the comments below.
If you create a biological pathway on Traverse and want it shared with the community, post it on